|Season 1.5, Episode 14|
|First Published||December 30, 2008|
|Challenge(s)||Perform dares given by the campers.|
|Winner(s)||Gwen, Bridgette, and Ezekiel.|
"Dare Ya Again"
As it is a now a FFA game, the contestants must fend for themselves when they once again compete in challenges and dares set up by all those voted off; however, almost all of them are not entirely focused on the game. With hearts yearning for a special someone, or trying to make sure a friend is not hurt, the contestants have trouble focusing on the wild dares.
Chris announces the first challenge after the teams are now merged: another round of dares suggested by the eliminated contestants: however, this time the dares are also hosted by said contestants.
- Noah - (after being hit in the groin) "... Oh... there goes... any chance... of Noah Junior..."
Confessional Catch PhrasesEdit
1. Let's get ready to rumble!
2. Let's get ready to make out!
3. Let's get ready to get ready!
4. Let's get ready to smooch!
5. Let's get ready to advance!
6. Let's get ready to cross-dress!
7. Let's get ready to fish for fish!
8. Let's get ready to scheme!
9. Let's get ready to ogle! X2
10. Let's get ready to cliffhanger the crowd!
11. I've got a bloody song stuck in my head!
12. I don't remember that song's name
13. I don't remember who sung it either
14. I don't even remember any of the lyrics
15. We know we'd be
16. Not subtle, just like Bridgette
17. Even I, an outhouse, is scared
18. Struck in the temple, and you're to blame
19. Do you folks at home know?
- This episode dissolves everyone to work on their own to try and win the contest.
- Cody and Noah almost kiss in this episode, but flee in horror of each other (much to the disappointment Izzy and yaoi-loving readers). The first near-kiss in the season one episode "The Big Sleep".
- This is a repeat challenge of the previous episode, due to Chris lacking imagination for that day and letting those voted off to do some challenges.
- This marks the first time Bridgette and Gwen have kissed.
- Heather suffers her third loopy state from a blow to the head in this episode.
- The episode title is a rhyme for "Free-For-All," as the contest has become everyone for themselves now.
- Chris suffers his first prominent injury at the Voting Ceremony (he shoots himself in the foot with a tranquilizer dart).